Monday, March 23, 2009

So Uncool It's...Hot?

I just got back from dinner with a friend, and I cannot believe some of the things that came out of my mouth tonight. Separately, none of these thoughts are particularly nerdy. Together, though, and I'm suddenly battling Violet for the rights to Samuel "Screech" Powers' heart. Oh, good; apparently, I am still in rare form.

On why I'd like to go to grad school: "I really miss doing research and writing papers."

On the book I'm reading: "It's about the presidents' speechwriters since FDR. It's so boring, but I love it."

And, finally, on doing taxes: "I tried doing them online and I loved filling in all the answers from the 1099s...."


I think there was something else, but I've already dug myself a pretty big hole. I think I'll put down the shovel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think you would like the west wing... if you don't already.